We look at the future with unwavering optimism – interpreting change with a positive outlook in mind.
We believe in helping brands and organizations harness knowledge to shape a future we want to live in.
A tight-knit team of collaborators incorporates different perspectives into actionable results. We appreciate diverging opinions. Top down does not exist. A better alternative beats convention.
Our office sits on top of countless food stalls and overlooks a large ferris wheel but if you prefer your home-made fare and views of your backyard that works as well in our flexible work culture.
We are looking forward to meet you!
As a senior consultant, you will support us from acquisition and quoting to contracts, workshops, and qualitative studies. You will demonstrate your analytical competence and strategic-visionary thinking in the identification and analysis of trends and consumer insights as well as in the derivation of strategic recommendations for the areas of brand, product, and communication policy. You know our well-known customers through your communicational strength and precise as well as a reliable working method. In publications, PR measures and the focused preparation of complex research findings not only your linguistic expressiveness but also your excellent English skills are used.
- You will research and prepare proposals for presentations, workshops and qualitative as well as quantitative studies
- You will create client presentations and take responsibility for the social media management
- You will support the derivation of strategic recommendations for the areas of brand, product and innovation policy
- You will create comprehensive market and competitor research on current (societal) topics
- You have advanced stage of your studies in the field of economics, social science or similar with specialization in strategic planning and/or market or consumer research
- You ideally already have some practical experience in innovation management or consulting
- You have a structured and precise way of working, strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- You are a team player with persuasiveness, assertiveness, empathy and strong communication skills
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office products, especially PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English and ideally German
- With our Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses and individual trainings
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option or individual working hours
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
Then apply with your CV! Melissa Eckert is looking forward to your application.
Want to get to know our team?
Feel free to contact us! Drop us an e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a varied background covering everything from sports marketing to financial communications, Ulrich is an analytical thinker with a creative mindset. He gets excited about identifying problems and solving them. Besides that he’s a passionate surfer, camper and storyteller.
Driven by endless curiosity Sabine is passionate about understanding why people do what they do and what they will do next. The space where brands and people connect in meaningful and inspiring ways is her sphere. In her free time, you'll find her reading feminist literature or jumping into cold waters.